Become a Member
By becoming a member you are on your way to successfully managing your condition and reducing its impact on your life. You will also give Arthritis & Osteoporosis Tasmania a stronger voice – as the more members we have, the more influence we may have on decision makers.
- Arthritis Matters newsletter featuring news, tips and helpful information;
- Access to Arthritis & Osteoporosis Tasmania’s resource library;
- Special Member’s Only discounts on most daily living aids, books, DVDs and CDs;
- Invitations to regional and local events and program activities;
- Access to warm water exercise classes run by Arthritis & Osteoporosis Tasmania
For more information on becoming a member please ring the Arthritis Infoline 1800 011 041 and/or download the membership brochure or join online now.