Is physical activity good for people with arthritis?
This information offers tips for people with arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions about physical activity/exercise including guidelines as to what types and how much exercise to do; and general safety tips and considerations. For more information about physical activity including:-
- Is physical activity good for arthritis?
- Who should exercise?
- What types of exercise should I do?
- How much should I do and how will I know if I’ve done too much?
- Should I exercise through pain?
- When is the best time to exercise?
- Safety tips?
Contact the Arthritis Helpline on 1800 011 041 to request your copy or download these resources for further reading: