Brochure banner image

Side Menu

Working with your healthcare team

Who may be involved in helping you manage your arthritis?

There is a range of healthcare professionals who may be involved in helping you to manage
your arthritis. For more information about working with your healthcare team including:-

  • The roles of general practitioners and medical specialists in the area of arthritis
  • Allied health professionals and their role
  • Where can I see allied health professionals?
  • How much will it cost?
  • Tips on getting the most from your visit

Contact the Arthritis Helpline on 1800 011 041 to request your copy or download these resources for further reading: