What is a spondyloarthritis?
‘Spondylo’ means affecting the spine and ‘arthritis’ means joint disease. Spondyloarthritis is a name for types of arthritis that commonly affect the spine. For more information about spondyloarthritis including:-
- What are the main types of spondyloarthritis?
- Common signs for these types of arthritis?
- What does seronegative mean?
- What is rheumatoid factor?
- What treatments are there for spondyloarthritis?
- What can I do?
Contact the Arthritis Helpline on 1800 011 041 to request your copy or download these resources for further reading: