How does paracetamol assist in arthritis?
Paracetamol is usually the first medicine that doctors recommend for the relief of all types of musculoskeletal pain including arthritis. For more information about paracetamol including:-
- Brand names of paracetamol
- What is paracetamol and how does it work?
- How is it used in arthritis?
- How is paracetamol taken?
- Paracetamol dosage guide
- Side effects and precautions
- Important things to remember when taking paracetamol
Contact the Arthritis Helpline on 1800 011 041 to request your copy or download these resources for further reading:
- Paracetamol – printable information sheet