Healthy Eating and Arthritis
What should people with arthritis know about diet and healthy eating?
This information discusses some of the common myths about food and arthritis; and offers tips on how to have a healthy balanced diet that maintain your general health and prevents other medical problems. For more information about healthy eating and arthritis including:-
- Do certain foods cause arthritis?
- Are there foods that I should avoid?
- Gout and healthy eating?
- Can certain foods help arthritis?
- Does weight affect arthritis?
- A guide to healthy eating?
Contact the Arthritis Helpline on 1800 011 041 to request your copy or download these resources for further reading: