Gout and Diet
What should people with gout know about diet and healthy eating?
This information for people with gout offers general tips on reducing the risk of gout attacks through changes in your diet and where to go for further information and advice. For more information about gout and diet including:-
- How is gout affected by diet?
- Can losing weight help gout?
- Do certain foods cause gout?
- What should I eat to avoid attacks of gout?
- Can I drink alcohol?
- Where can I get advice about my diet?
Contact the Arthritis Helpline on 1800 011 041 to request your copy or download these resources for further reading: